Monday, May 11, 2009

~Love My Lani Bug~

This afternoon we took a quick trip to the Dollar Tree. Lani thinks this store is great. She loves the puzzles, coloring books and stickers here. I love it, because I don't have to spend tons of money. Today we were checking out and Lani said - "Look Mommy a Balloon! I want that!" I responded with "That Balloon says Happy Mother's Day, you don't need that one" Lani then said.."Yay, I have to buy it for you..It was Happy Mother's Day Last Day and you are my mommy." Well the lady behind us, thought it was the sweetest thing, so she told Lani to go get the balloon and that she would buy it for her mommy. Lani was super excited! It ends up that the workers at DT, just gave us the balloon for FREE, since Mother's Day was yesterday. On the way home Lani said "I bought you a balloon Mommy! Did I make you smile?" So sweet ~ I just love my Lani bug!!

0 comments: