Friday, June 26, 2009
Posted by Ansley at 5:33 PM
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
How did that happen? Covered in Grass and no clothes...Well - Lani had the hose pipe - No big surprise - Dax got wet!
Which somehow led to Lani getting wet..And you will never guess what happens next...Jarod takes control over the hose pipe and yeah, you guessed it...
Mommy had a run in with the hose....
Posted by Ansley at 4:34 PM
Saturday, June 20, 2009
- Dax weighs 26.3 Pounds and is 33 inches tall. He has out grown the baby measuring box - He has to stand up to get measure now.
- His favorite toy: A BALL! He loves to hold, throw and sleep with balls. He also seems to like anything Lani is playing with at the moment.
- Dax loves Yo Gabba Gabba. That show always make him dance!
- He has the cutest little smile!
- He's not too found of his kiddie pool. He would rather sit on the lawn mower.
- He likes to hit things with his plastic golf club.
- Bananas are his absolute favorite food. He would eat bananas all day.
- Dax has perfected telling people No! He can say Mommy, daddy, Lani, Juice, Hey, bye bye, ball, cow, dog...just to name a few..
Posted by Ansley at 5:54 AM
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Posted by Ansley at 7:29 PM
Friday, June 5, 2009
~ Lani and Dax's brother/sister relationship. Being an only child - this is the first time that I have really gotten to experience this type of relationship. Anyways...last night while Lani was in time-out (that will be a great story in another blog) - Dax climbed up in my lap and would look at Lani and say "my mommy." This went on for the entire three minutes Lani spent in time out. After she did her time, she ran to me, tried to sit in my lap, but was unable to, because Dax stretched out his entire body and looked at her so serious and said "my mommy." Not only did I giggle, but it made me feel very loved. Well, on the way to school today, any time Lani would say Mommy, Dax would quickly respond - "My Mommy!"
~Jarod sent me a text today - while I was at work - that stated - "I still have moves like MC Hammer." Yes - I'm sure that would make all of you giggle.
~Around Christmas, we somehow ended up with Tickets to the Easley Movie Theatre. Well, we thought they would make a great "prize" for the best costume at our New Years Eve Party. Amber Dunn was the winner and well she decided to use her tix tonight. Amber said the place is very "ghetto." The seats are flat, the arm rest don't move and Russell's legs are basically touching the seat in front of him. At least she didn't' have to pay for the tickets.
Posted by Ansley at 6:56 PM