Friday, August 14, 2009

A Little Bit Of Randomness....

-Lani started Gymnastics Tuesday night. She loved it! She did such a good job! Lani loves her leotard! I can't believe I forgot my camera. It was so sweet - Lani had to make sure, at all times, that Dax was watching her "tricks."

-Dax has started getting a few freckles across his nose. Finally, one of my kids has something like me - I didn't think it was going to happen!

-Double surgery on Tuesday - Lani is having her tonsils out, Dax is having tubes in and adenoids out! Nurse Duty will last all week.

-Lani and Dax will miss their first day of "school" on the 19th, due to surgery. Lani has been so excited about buying school supplies. Does anyone else love school supplies? I'm excited that she is so excited about it. Oh and we found Princess Glue Stick, you would have thought Santa had been to our house - She absolutely loved the glue sticks!

0 comments: