Friday, September 3, 2010

A Dancing Nerd and a Confused Tailgater


Lani started dance this past Monday.  She is taking Jazz and Pom Pom!  She loved it!

I don't get mom of the year award for this - Yesterday, I caught Dax feeding Harper nerds!  Oh My!!  But before any of you panic or call me to ask if she is still alive - She is just fine!  Do I feel terrible? YES!!!  Will it ever happen again? NO!!  I was only out of the room for about 15 seconds - 15 seconds too long!  The nerds were purple, but when I discovered what happened, she had sucked off all the color and they were white. 

I tried explaining to Lani that we are going to tailgate Saturday and I confused the child - This is our conversation:
Me: Lani, I'm going to make cupcake for Saturday to take when we tailgate.
L: What do you have to tell Kate?
Me: Nothing, we are going to tailgate.
L: Kate is going with us?
Me: No Lani, we are going to tailgate at the Clemson Game, but Kate will not be with us.
L: OK Mommy, but what are you going to tell Kate?
Me:  Nothing Lani, we are going to eat before the game on Saturday.

This conversation went on for another 10 minutes, with Lani thinking we were going ot be late to the game, because we were going to eat - What am I going to do with her :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

Oh the adventures never end at the Allen house, do they?! I love it!