Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh The Things They Say...

I will start with Dax today!
-They  other day, we walked outside and when we came back in, Dax had a puzzled look on his face, then said - "Mommy, I see C.J. Spiller!" (For those Georgia or Gamecock Fans - CJ Spiller is a former Clemson Tiger) I said "Where Dax?" He then takes me outside and points to a caterpillar.  C.J. Spiller/Caterpillar - it's all the same.

Now for Lani - This is embarrassing, but a typical Lani moment! :)
-We, as in - me, Lani, Dax and Harper- were checking out at Target when this lady comes up beside us with this ugly unique hair color - a cross between fire engine red, maroon and purple - you get the idea.  Well, Lani looks at her, says Hi and then ask her "Did you dye your hair for Halloween?"  Can I crawl under the register now?!?!?!  The Lady laughs and politely says no, I just like this color.  Lani: Well did you get your hair dye out of a box?  What will she say next???

2 comments:

Laura said...

I laugh more when I read your blog than I do most of the week...hehehe!

Susan Isbell said...

One day your children will be so glad you kept this blog so they can read some of these funnies. I used to keep a journal in the "old days" and my children loved to hear about the funny things they did. You think you will remember but you won't so keep documenting!