Saturday, May 28, 2011

~Sweet Summertime~

- I had a happy/sad day yesterday.  I finished my first school year of teaching pre-school, and I'm going to miss those little boogers.  I'm so happy I decided to work some this summer and get to spend a little more time with some of them.  A few of them are going to go ahead and move up to the next class and I'm really going to miss them! 

-I love that it is a long weekend, which means more time with my sweet family!  We really don't have many plans this weekend and it feels really good.  We got to sleep in this morning, but for some reason I was wide awake at 7:30!

-Thanks to my sweet pre-school parents, I get to have a FREE date night with my hubby tonight....Olive Garden and a movie!  We don't get to have date night very often so I'm excited!

- We have pool plans for Sunday!!!  WOOOOHOOOO!  I have been dying to get my toes in the water!  Aunt Betty will soon have regular visitors at her pool!!!

- I'm Happy for some friends......and I'm just going to leave it at that!

Happy Sweet Summertime Everyone!!

0 comments: