Monday, August 25, 2008

Bad Blogger...

So I am officially a bad blogger. I have so many cute pics that I want everyone to see from the beach, but I just haven't been motivated enough to do anything with them. The Friday before we went to the beach, Dax had his 9 month check up. He weighed 20 pounds and .05 ounces. Dax became extremely attached during our vacation. I mean no one could do anything for him except for me. It was a little difficult today at day care....I tried to hand him off and his little legs and arms just wrapped around me. Lani was so excited to get back to school. She gave me a quick kiss and was off to play with her friends. When I got back to work today ~ I had so much to do, but was very unmotivated with that to. I really think I need a vacation from my vacation. Well when I get there, my computer wouldnt' work and I hopped from desk to desk using everyone else's computer's. Blah....I hate Monday's....

0 comments: