Sunday, August 10, 2008

A not so busy weekend....

Dax

Troy and Lani in the Wagon
Troy and Dax in the Wagon
Lani jumping on the trampoline with our neighbor Devin


I think this is so cute of Troy


Well this weekend we decided to slow down a little and it was great. Friday night we didn't do anything but get in our Pj's and sit around watching the Olympics. Lani was so funny...I made the comment...Oh that's Kenya...talking about the country...Well Lani thought I was talking about "Kenya" and got excited. She was like, I see Kenya on TV ~ Yay. I tried explaining to her that Kenya was at home and not on TV and she was a little confused, but I guess that was my fault. Saturday - Me, mom, Lani and Emily headed to Commerce...We found lots of deals - of course Lani and Dax racked up the most, but that's ok. Saturday night, The Brucke's came over for a while. Lani, Dax and Troy had fun riding in the wagon. It is so fun watching them all play together. I fix a plate of Nilla Wafers for Lani and Troy. Well Lani still has trouble sharing at times. Well Troy would chase her and grab a few cookies, she would get them back and the cycle would repeat itself. I probably should have made another plate, but it was too much fun watching them. On Sunday we went to church - Jarod taught Sunday School for the first time, and for some reason, he was extremely nervous! We also went and had dinner at Rick's house and it was yummy. Ok well I hope everyone has a great week ~ Ansley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, the nilla wafers were so funny. We had a great time!

The Burleys said...

I'm so glad you and J-Rod are helping SE and Jeff teach the college kids. You are going to love them! They are so much fun! They make you miss your own college days!