Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Moments

1- I love the way Lani and Dax are so excited to see each other in the mornings.....The hug and smile and just love each other! It is the sweetest thing ever.

2-Dax looks so cute in his Clemson hat and his Boston Red Sox hat...It makes me happy that he likes to wear them. And I love the way he pats his head to show off his hat to everyone.

3-I love to hear Lani sing "You are my sunshine" it is so sweet. I think it is hilarious that she continues singing Christmas songs. Jingle Bells is her "favorite" and you better not try to sing it with her. You will be told that is her song and that she doesn't want you to sing.

4-We have a house full of new toys, but yet Lani would rather play with a 28 year old snoopy blanket. It makes me happy, because this was my blanket. I would run down our hallway (whn I was little!!) with snoopy blanket on my back, screaming super girl at the top of my lungs, jumping onto a small trampoline and doing tricks onto my bed. I know it is crazy, but it makes me happy that she can have fun with snoopy too.

5-I am such a groupie....and I check the NKOTB website daily to check their summer 2009 tour schedule....Anyone want to join me? I will be there! I can't wait.....I guess you just had to be at the last concert!!!

6-I love the fact that my hubby is better. It all started with a broken foot....I really hope nothing else happens.

7-Kid's Consignment Sales - I am ready to make some money and clean out a closet!!!!

8-I am so happy that it is getting colder again. 70 degree weather in December was starting to get on my nerves.

9- Oh and yeah, I'm sure you have all read about me venting on people who don't help open the door....Well...Yesterday Me, Lani and Dax, were at Chick-Fil-A before church, my hands were full and this college age guy held the door for me....He even had to wait for me to get to the door. I was very impressed. However, he then threw a peice of ice at his friend and it hit ME in the head...But I didn't care, I have probably hit a few people with ice myself and it was kind of funny seeing his embarrassed look on his face.

10- The other day, when it was like 75 degrees, I could smell "baseball" in the air. Not just any baseball, but Clemson baseball...ooohhh I can't wait. I love some Tiger Baseball!!!

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Kids Consignment sales make me very happy, too! Camryn does the same thing with the Christmas songs ... if she forgets a word, she wants you to help her but if you try to sing along too much she holds up her hands and waves them for you to stop because she wants to sing all by herself!