Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little of this and a little of that.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! New year's eve we had the College and Career Class over to bring in 2009. We all dressed from our favorite decade and had a great time!


Ansley~Sarah Ellen~Amber

The Girls...

The Gator Bowl must have been to much for Dax. He must have cheered too hard for the Tigers....Too bad they lost...I was really hoping for a victory!!!



Jarod had to have surgery Sunday morning...so I spent Saturday night sleeping in a hospital recliner. Lani and Dax spent the evening with my mom, Rick, Emily and Scott. I was so tired that I was pretty much letting my kids do what ever they wanted....Lani brought home all these stickers and paint....Someone told her should could only paint with her mommy, so how could I say no....As I was helping Lani with her artistic abilities....This is what I found in my dryer....I was in the middle of laundry and forgot to close the dryer door...

Dax thought this was the coolest thing ever...Every time I would reach for him, the harder he would laugh...He really did have a good time in the dryer...



OK...So Lani is a girl - You would think she would enjoy painting, flowers, butterflies, princesses, ladybugs....Well, not this Lani....She painted a picture of a purple dragon....I had to help her with the fire coming out of his mouth....She was a little upset that he couldn't be a pink dragon, (we didn't have pink paint) but maybe next time.





2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

You always have the best kid stories...I just love your little ones!

Anonymous said...

cool.