Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Little Laugh...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope all of you wore Green and are not getting pinched ALL DAY!! So this morning, as I'm getting Lani dressed, I tell her she gets to wear a green shirt for St. Patrick's day. Ok - So I get this "Lani Look" and she tells me she has to wear Pink on "Patrick's Day." I don't respond and put the green shirt on her anyways. As we are walking down stairs, she ask "Mommy when do we have Sponge Bob Day?" I tell her Sponge Bob doesn't have a day and head out the door. Lani decides to make up a song onthe way to school and this is how it goes...

Happy Patrick Star Fish Day
Sponge Bob Doesn't have a Day
My wear Pink
Happy Patrick Star Fish Day
Happy Patrick star Fish Day ( For 15 minutes!!)

So I came to this conclusion:

My child has no idea what St. Patrick's Day is.....However, she know Patrick form Sponge Bob and that what she feels like we are celebrating. I had a good morning laugh!!!

1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Your kid is just hilarious. I love hearing Lani anecdotes!