Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yes, I did go see NKOTB Again!

Jarod and I went to see NKOTB in Greenville last night. I went with my mom to the last concert and I thought that NKOTB was something J needed to experience. Jarod did attend "The Magic Summer Tour" in 1990 - so he knows all about New Kids. I just though I would share a few things that came out of my husbands mouth last night - I hope you enjoy!

New Kids: Oh oh oh oh the right Stuff
J: I used to do that same dance in my bedroom

J, Commenting on Donnie Wahlberg: I want to be just like him!

Ok...So for this last one - Jordan Knight was singing and had his white shirt unbutton with a fan blowing...You get the idea -

J: What is so special about him...I look just like that!
Me: HaHa...

We also had a conversation about how pumped up he was leaving the concert - and if he were a professional athlete - he would be ready to play because the concert pumped him up so much!

We had a lot of fun...obviously I'm not the only obsessed New Kid Groupie in my family!