Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Typical Day with The Allen's...

So - Jarod decided to water our tree and the few plants we have....

That turned into Lani watering the tree...

How did that happen? Covered in Grass and no clothes...Well - Lani had the hose pipe - No big surprise - Dax got wet!

Which somehow led to Lani getting wet..And you will never guess what happens next...Jarod takes control over the hose pipe and yeah, you guessed it...



Mommy had a run in with the hose....



No, I didn't get revenge....It was Lani...No, Really - I Promise - at this point I was inside...Oh how I wish I could have seen this happy. You see - If I would have been the one to do this...ughh, I would have gotten soaked, but Yes, It was Lani! * I have taught her well :)




1 comments:

The McConnell Clan said...

Yall are such a sweet family! Looks like you had a great time! I love those memories!