Sunday, June 14, 2009

~Lazy Lake Days~

Last Saturday, we spent a day on the lake! I love Lake days! We had a great time riding the tube, grilling out, swimming and feeding fish. A few people enjoyed a rope swing....I did not participate in that activity! However, Jarod promised me a new camera and several other items if I would give it a try. Sorry, I guess I will just have to be satisfied with the camera I already have!


Yes, that is LANI on the tube with Jarod and Scott! We had all tubed and were about to put it away, when out of nowhere, Lani says "My not have a turn." What??? Well, She LOVED it!!! Rick didn't go too fast and was very careful with the amateur tuber. She is still talking about how she was the only one that didn't fall in the water!




Our fish friends! They were probably fed about 3 hot dog buns. I'm sure they look forward to our return!

Captain Dax


Lani was cheering for Emily and Emma on the Tube!



J decided to show off his rope swing moves!





3 comments:

The Burleys said...

Looks like a fun day! I'm sure the kids loved that!

The McConnell Clan said...

Looks like yall had a great time! That Lani is a trip! Next time we want an invite! :)

Kenya said...

I got my blog going again. I'm not gonna be good at it though. But I thought it would be like my way of scrapbooking and one day Troy can read all of the silly stuff he did...Remember we talked about howwe suck at remembering stuff?! Anyway, it's for that purpose only! LOL