Monday, July 6, 2009

10 - We jumped, flipped and swam ALL DAY!!!


11- I was sleeping soooo good. Until my mommy thought I just had to see the fire works. I had a hard time waking up, but I snuggled with my mommy outside and loved the fireworks!


12 - Sunday...We headed to church, then to Mamaw's and Poppa's for another boat ride.
13-I loved it when my daddy would dip me in the water and throw me in the air. It was so much fun!!!

14-I had a great time pretending to be a bird! Daddy would hold me in the air and I would flap my little arms and say "tweet tweet." Well - Until I decided I wanted to be a butterfly, then I just flapped my arms.



15 - My mommy, daddy, Aunt J and Cory played way too much Wii. We had supper and then ate some yummy Watermelon.




*We had a great weekend. But we were so tired!!! Amber had to put us in time out on Monday and we were getting on each other's nerves. (Sibling Rivalry has begun!!!)



1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Fun times! I love the double flip picture.