Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Little of This and A Little of That

-Saturday night, I received TERRIBLE news. Melissa, a very close friend of mine, informed me that her nephew, Miller Dimond had been diagnosed with cancer (neuroblastoma). Miller is 3 years old! Please pray for the entire Dimond family! Miller will be having more test tomorrow, so please pray for positive results.


-Dax is showing an interest in the potty. He does it a little backwards, but hey - that's progress. When is diaper is dirty - he says potty and we take him in there. He has already used it in his diaper, but I sit him on the potty anyways.

-Saturday we went tubing with our Sunday School class. We had so much fun!!! Lani went with us and loved every minute of it. Well until she tried putting her hands in the water and flipped out of her tube. She did get a little bored towards the end, but other than that, she did great. I know we will be taking that trip again.

-5 more days of work, then it's VACATION!!! On Saturday we are going to a concert in ATL for Jenna's birthday. Monday - Mom, Rick, Emily, Scott, Lani, Dax and I are headed to the beach. Friday - Jarod is going to meet us in Charleston and Saturday is the wedding!! I'm a little sad Lani is missing her first year of VBS, but I'm sure we will be having tons of fun!!!

1 comments:

Melena Sjoberg said...

I still laugh when I picture Lani flipping out of the tube... only because she wasn't hurt and it was funny :)