Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just A Few Thoughts...

-Lani will be 4 years old in 6 days! Wow - I can't believe she is 4! These past four years went by so quickly!

-Dax is 100% boy! Last night he crawled on top of the couch and did some jump/fall thing onto the toy box - his arm was pretty scratched up. Dax is very adventurous!

-Harper still doesn't have a middle name! We are still up for suggestions!

-It is Dr. Seuss week at Lani and Dax's school this week - They were very excited about dressing up as Thing 1 and Thing 2 today!!!

-I'm sick of winter weather!!! if it doesn't get warm soon, I'm going to scream!

-I'm really in the mood for chocolate chip pizza - YUMMY!!

-My cell phone is driving me crazy!!

-A good sign I send too many text messages....I went to send Jarod an email today and I put in his phone number instead of his email address!!!! HA!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SE said...
Here are my suggestions for a middle name: Murrah, Grace, Leigh. Jeff suggested LaToya.