Thursday, February 11, 2010

~My Sweet Girl~

This morning, I had turned CMT on to listen to some music while I was getting ready for work. Well Lani comes upstatirs, gets on the bed and decides to watch a little herself. During this time a Toby Keith Song was on - I'm not sure of the songs title, but it is about one of his friends that had passed away. Lani immediately picked up that the guy had died and asked if the mommy and baby died as well, I told her I didn't think so, but that I wasn't sure. Well Lani then says, "Mommy, I really hope he asked Jesus to live in his heart, that what your suppose to do before you die." This made me feels so good and realize I'm doing someting right as a parent! Then I got to thinking if my 4 year old, gets it, why can't everyone get it - that we all need Jesus. I love my sweet girl and all of the sweet things that come out of her mouth!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I just love that story! I'm not a Mommy yet but I can't wait to here my child say those words one day! How Sweet!!!