Thursday, May 13, 2010

~All These Emotions~

I had a hard time sleeping, so I thought blogging at 5am sounded like a good idea! I have actually been up since four - I couldn't get comfy and I think I'm starting to get a little anxious about Friday!! Super Excited Though - I don't' know why I get nervous - it's not like I have never had a child or a c-section before!! The past week, all these crazy things have made me cry...
1-Lani on the Mother's Day video at Church - I feel like this was a legitimate cry - It was just so sweet.

2-The Cosby Show - Yes, The Cosby Show - I love the Cosby's, maybe that's why I cried. But the episode was when Theo and Denise got hit by Stevie Wonder's driver and he invited the family to a recording session - this was not sad, but for some crazy reason I sat there and cried during the entire episode.

3- Dax ringing his bell on stage for the Awana Ceremony - I think I cried a little because he wasn't crying and was such a big boy on stage.

4-Uncomfortable back pain I was having last night - I thought Harper was going to visit us early and I cried. We have always ordered personalized golf balls to give out when our kids are born instead of giving cigars, suckers, etc...Well, I started getting afraid that the date on Harper's golf balls was going to be all wrong - Yes, Crazy I know!!

When I started typing, there were several other crazy moments I had, but now I can't seem to remember what they were. Oh well, 1 more day and hopefully, my emotions will be back to normal!! I Hope Everyone Has a Great Thursday!!

3 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I cried during the video on Sunday too. :)

Laura said...

That golf ball idea is such a cute idea! And we will be praying for yall and are so excited for you! And if you cry happy tears it's perfectly ok! Love ya!

Kenya said...

I am so glad all the kids did good on stage! Wow, I was so unorganized, LOL!