Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~Ideas For Summer~

My summer home with all three kids, officially started today! Friday was Lani and Dax's last day of school. I have tons of ideas for things for us to do this summer. I put my "free/cheap" ideas of yellow peices of paper, and on Sundays, Lani and Dax pull out a few to do the following week. I have also started a reward/get a star system and we have "cooler/things to do with money" on green peices of paper. Lani has already been aware of the Chuck E. Cheese idea and has been asking to go since Saturday. So feel free to give me some of your ideas, I definetly don't want to spend this summer inside and in front of the tv, so I would love to hear some of your ideas!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That's such an awesome idea! I can't wait to have kids! I thought of maybe a trip to the Greenville Zoo (it's very cheap!), a day at the lake, fishing, or a camping trip (even if it's in a tent outside in the yard...that's always fun!) Miss ya! I'm really enjoying keeping in touch with yall through your blog though! Hope you have a great day!

Anna said...

Lots of pool time(we joined our neighborhood pool and for the oldest, swim team too), Free Summer Film Festival of Movies at the theatre each week, some days we'll do lunch or ice cream at Chick-fil-A/McDonalds with indoor playgrounds, ride bikes-play water guns-sprinkler-water table and other outdoor activities, 1/2 price Wacky Wednesday's at Monkey Joes, Local Library time, Local Water park trips...those are a few of the fun summer things we have planned around our house!