Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What A Weekend!

Friday, I had my month after pregnancy doctor's appointment, so Betty took Lani and Dax to her house. I took Harper with me and we met Jarod for lunch. Harper and I then went to Betty's and spent time in the pool - Lani and Dax also enjoyed there first ice cream from an ice cream truck. Dax keeps referring to it as Road Ice Cream - haha!


Dax loves the water!

This is Lani showing me that she can touch the bottom! I can't believe she is old/tall enough to touch the bottom of the pool :(

Of course, Harper enjoyed her nap by the pool. I did put her in the water today! She loves to take a bath and she loved the pool too. She just couldn't stay in very long, because Dax was a little too close to her for comfort - I didn't want him to push her head under water or anything!!



The Ice Cream Truck - They loved it!!


Dax decided he wanted to try Batman Ice Cream.





As you can tell, he really enjoyed it!!




Lani decided on Pink Panther - basically pink is her favorite color!
Saturday morning we took a drive up to Walhalla and visited Stumphouse Tunnel. The kids loved it, and were not afraid at all!







Walking into the tunnel!







Climbing the rocks - the was as high as Dax went!




This is actually in front of Isaquenna Falls - a nice old man took our pic!
Saturday night was also a Family Fun Night, with Pizza at Melissa's house. My contribution was a brownie banana split pizza for dessert - It was yummy!
About a month ago, we had tickets to a drive game with the Hix's. Well, that game got rained out, so our new tickets were for Sunday. Boy, was it hot!! Harper stayed with my mom - too hot of a day for her. I have to say that Lani and Dax did very well, considering how hot it was! We were on the first row, so Dax was able to get a few autographs on his baseball!



Lani, Reedy, Dax





Autograph time!!!



Poor Dax - He stood like this, well most of the game. He would say, "I want a ball, throw me a ball." He got a little upset when someone hit a home run, because he thought it was his ball! I think we have a little baseball player on our hands :)













1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Can I come live with your family for the rest of the summer? You look like you're having so much fun! :)