Thursday, August 12, 2010

Potty Party Time

On Monday, Dax decides he wants to wear underwear!  How excited was I? Very Excited!!!  I tried at the beginning of summer to get him to potty, but he just wasn't interested.  He would scream and cry if I tried to get him to potty.  I didn't push it, but I would bring it up occasionally.  Monday morning, I asked "Dax, Do you want to potty this morning?"  His response "YES, I DO!!!!  Yes!!!!!  So we just finished day four of potty training and he has only had 1 accident a day!  Also, the past two mornings and after nap, his diaper has been DRY!!  I hope diaper buying for two children in over in the near future!! 

1 comments:

Laura said...

That's great! I'm sure that will make your life lots easier! And I'm sure you can find SOMETHING to do with the extra money...lol!