Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WOOHOOOO!!!!

OK, so I don't usually write about myself, but I'm proud of myself and I'm going to do it today!  Guess what - Harper's baby weight is gone, plus 6 pounds!!!!!!  YAY!  I'm still 9 pounds away from where I was when I had Lani and 19 pounds away from where I was before I had Dax!  I lost a lot of weight after Lani and before Dax, but after Dax, I just couldn't seem to get rid of it.  However, I am motivated now and hopefully will be back to before Dax baby weight before long!!!  Feel free to comment, text or email at anytime to keep me motivated :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

YAY FOR ANSLEY! That's awesome...I'll do my best to encourage you!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

A "woo hoo" is totally in order here. Is there any thing in particular that you are doing or merely chasing around 3 kids? :)

Anna said...

That's great!! Keep up the work!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
GO ANSLEY!!! You are such a pretty person!!! I Love you!!!