Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Catch Up!

We have been pretty busy around here and I haven't had much time to blog.  Here's what we have been up to lately! 
Lani decided to use Harper as her baby doll and take her for a ride in her baby doll stroller!
And she seemed to enjoy it!  I have a feeling she is going to have many more days just like this! 


We went bowling with Aunt J and Justin!
Lani and Dax had fun cheering each other on! 


Every Saturday in January, we had a Birthday party to go to. We had fun celebrating with Alyssa, Emma, Isley and Madeline.
 Lani had fun at Isley's Princess Party! 


We went to the Riverside Middle School Basketball game, to watch Mara cheer and Brett coach!
I think I was related to 90% of the people at this game. 
One of my cousins was even dressed up in the Bulldog suit!
Lani always loves a photo shoot with the Bulldog.  

Dax didn't care too much for the Bulldog.  He just likes to wave to the Bulldog from far away.


Harper enjoyed watching the game. 


Lani jumped right in with the cheerleaders, and thought she was one of them! 

1 comments:

What I Say Matters! said...

looks like ya;; have been having tons of fun!!