Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Completely Random


2 weekends ago, we were very busy!  (This past weekend, I didn't get off the couch, because I have been sick) I have been meaning to post this adn uploaded these pics several days ago, but I just haven't had the chance. 

Lani and Dax love skating!


Harper had fun watching them skate.


On Sunday, we went to the circus. I was a little disappointed, it wasn't that great.  Lani, Dax and Jarod fell asleep!  




This was the best act we saw!


This is completely random - Dax decided to wear his camo shorts, baseball shirt, Lani's pink cowgirl boots and he is using my hair dryers as (in his words) "a shooter."

Lani loves being crafty!  She was excited about making her valentine box for class!

On Wednesday afternoons, we keep Jace and Laira.  Here is a pic of the sweet kids I get to have fun with on Wednesday afternoons!

Jace

Laira

0 comments: