Sunday, March 6, 2011

This and That

Lani:  Well she is a good listener!  She listens to everything. OK, not everything, Like when I say clean up your toys, take your dishes to the sick, put your clothes on.  But if people are talking, or if someone is reading her a story, she listens.  I learned today, that she is also a good listener at Church.  Wooohooo!  Well, I poked myself in the eye and Lani was trying to get my attention.  I said, "hold on Lani, I can't see." Lani:  OK, I will go get the dirt.  I kind-of give her a strange look and she then tells me about Jesus healing the blind man, rubbing dirt in his eyes and telling him to go to the water.  I love her!  She was so ready to fix my eyes, just like Jesus!

Dax: We try our best not to give Dax anything to drink after 7:30, so he won't have an accident when he goes to sleep.  Well the other night, Dax walks up to me and Jarod and is making this funny coughing, hacking noise.  I asked him what was wrong and he said "I have a frog." I said, "A frog" and Dax responds, "I have a frog in my chest, listen daddy."  He then gets close to Jarod's ear and says "Ribbit! Did you hear my frog, I need water to get rid of him."  We gave in.  How could we not, that was a pretty creative story.  He is so funny, I love him so much!

Harper: Well, she is so much fun!  She is walking everywhere, waving and saying bye-bye, blowing kisses.  She is also very independent and wants to feed herself.  She also loves me cell phone and holds it up to her ear and talks baby language.  I can't believe she is going to be 10 months old soon.  She is the sweetest baby ever and we all love her so much! 

0 comments: