Monday, March 28, 2011

Party Time

March has been birthday month!  First, we celebrated Gavin's 2nd Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese.  It was a fun party.  There were 4 other parties going on at the same time, so it was a little crowded, but the kids really enjoyed it!


Gavin's Cake

Birthday Boy

 Sweet Harper loved Chuck E. Cheese and riding all of the rides.  I had to pull her off of them - She wanted to ride with Barney in his car all day, but there were so many kids we only got to ride it twice.

The next weekend, we celebrated Hayley's 4th Birthday with a Circus Theme.  The circus idea was such a good idea!  I may have to steal the idea for a future party :)  L, D and H all had a great time.

Hayley's cake.  Andy and Joy did a great job on the fondant!! 

Birthday Girl 

Clown Noses 

Face Painting 

A visit from Buttons the Clown 

Harper loves to party! 

Love this of Asher!  Melissa thought he might be afraid of the clown, and it did take him a few minutes to warm up to him.  He never moved off Melissa's lap, but he wasn't upset about the clown being there.  Buttons gave out balloons to all of the kids and Asher gets the Clown balloon, which he loved for a few minutes......But....That...Didn't...Last...Long.... 


HAHAHA

Last weekend, I had a SuRpRisE PaRtY (Which I kind of knew about, just didn't know the details - My family doesn't keep secrets too well)  My 30th Birthday Party was held in the upstairs room at Matty's and involved a DJ and Dancing!  Fun Times.  However, since it was a surprise, I didn't have my camera and I haven't gotten any pics from family or friends, so those will come later!  It was such a fun night and I loved being "Surprised"

0 comments: