Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter - A week later :)

Last weekend we had such a fun weekend.  Friday we ate and dyed Easter eggs with friends.  Saturday, we attended our church's annual egg hunt, then spent the evening with friends.  Sunday we had a great day at church and spent time with family. 

Harper decided she liked taking the eggs out of the basket more than she liked putting them in. 

Lani, Dax and Jarod looking picking up eggs. :) 

Norah Brucke's first egg hunt! 

Sweet Harper is her Easter dress. 

My little Lani is growing up.  When I told her the other day, that I was sad she was growing up so fast, she asked me why, then said "When I am married and have babies I will come visit you."  :( 

Sweet Dax wouldn't be still long enough for me to get a good pic of him. 

Love this! 

And love this of Dax checking out little Laira.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booo Yaahhhh, Jeff