Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Love Spring

Friday, Lani went on a field trip to the Greenville Zoo.  (Dax went with us too!)  We had a great time seeing the animals, having a picnic, and playing on the play ground. 



Lani~Taylor~Laney

 Getting to pet a baby crocodile!

Saturday morning, J ran in his second 5k!  We went to cheer him on!




We then headed to the Spring Jubilee.  I love the Spring Jubilee and I don't think I have ever missed a year!  I love this time with my mom!  Lani and Dax had a fun time too!  Harper would have had a great time too, but she decided to take a nap and slept the entire time we were there.



2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I didn't know that Jarod was running in races. Go J-Rod!

Laura said...

I've never been to the Spring Jubilee but I've heard it's VERY fun!!! I'm gonna try to go next year:) The zoo looked so fun...you are so blessed with your three super cute kids!!!