Friday, December 19, 2008

One More Annoyance...

I need to pray...I have been so annoyed with Rude Shoppers this year...I get angry everytime I think about it. So - here's what happened today. I was checking out a Wal-Mart...I only had a few items, not a buggy full or anything, and there was this lady behind me who was invading my personal space. I usually don't mind people in my space and I'm not very territorial, but today...Uhhh...I could have screamed at this lady. Her buggy was so close to me that when I would bend over to get my items out of the buggy, I would bump into her buggy. Did she back up? No she would scoot closer everytime I put something on the register. Did she really need to be that close to me. She didn't seem to be in a hurry and she only had like 3 things in her buggy. Anytime I would move a half an inch, she pushed that buggy closer. So annoying!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the DG to pick up some batteries. I grabbed a buggy and attempted to enter, I crashed the buggy into the centerpeice and Troy screamed, then the people that worked there were standing right there and didn't even try to help me with opening the doors! I thought of you ofcourse.