Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Pics

Friday Night ~ Time to Dye Eggs with Aunt J!!!!


I tried all day to get a picture of them together! However, this is the best I could do.


My family just wasn't into taking pics on Easter...As you can tell, I'm the only one wanting to look at the camera.



I told Lani to sit "Indian Style" and this is what I get...Her hand over her mouth making Indian sounds. She proudly exclaimed "Mommy, I'm an Indian"



This is definitely my favorite. Dax was checking out my mom's neighbors dog.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
TOO cute!!! I love the one oof Lani as the indian and the last one of Dax is so cute!!!

The McConnell Clan said...

So cute! Yall have the funniest kids every! They are definitely characters! I love the family pic, too cute!