Monday, April 27, 2009

A little of this and that!

-I had a Premier Jewelry Party a few weeks ago and guess what - I earned $302 worth of FREE JEWELRY! For all of you bargain hunters - I had my party at the right time...In the month of April all of the perks were doubled. It was great! My freebies are suppose to arrive today and I'm super excited!!!

-Dax has decided to think bugs are fun. He loves finding caterpillars, lady bugs and well anything else crawling around. Just one problem though - He doesn't know how to be gentle with them. When he does find a caterpillar, it is quickly followed by yucky green stuff, because he squeezes too hard. Oh and with lady bugs, he picks it up and you immediately hear "CRUNCH."

-If Lani ever gets into trouble at school, it will be for Talking! My child loves to talk. Ok well she probably gets that from me. I did have problems with talking during school. She would talk all day and night to anyone about anything. She has also developed a love for the telephone and wants to call poeple a lot.

-We had lunch at Fuddruckers yesterday and Lani noticed the young people behind us didn't say the blessing. What does she do - Well she decides to announce it as loud as she can "these people didn't say the blessing. Why didn't they say it mommy?" So, once the group made their hamburgers, they did say the blessing. Yeah - kind-of embarrassing. I didn't have time to stop her. J was fixing his hamburger and Dax was covered in cheese sauce!

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

You have taught your daughter well~let her keep on reminding me to thank God, who provided their food! :)

Melena Sjoberg said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever... love the Lani story, so cute. :) I love Premier Jewelry... I just went to a party not long ago. I've added you to my page... see you tomorrow maybe.