Tuesday, March 9, 2010

~This and That~

~Harper is still without a middle name!! I'm not stressing over it though, it will happen and I feel like I will just know it when I hear it, or think it.

~Our Sunday School Class is helping this month with making sandwiches on Saturday's for the soup kitchen. We took Lani and Dax with us to hand out the sandwiches and all I can say is ~What A Blessing~ Lani helped hand out the bags and Dax would hand them an orange. We had a little food left over and the two of them were so excited to give people extra food. If you ask Lani about it, she will tell you that she did God's work and helped people who don't have any food. I'm so glad they went and we plan on taking them back this Saturday as well.

~It's almost my Birthday!! My last year in my twenties ~ What am I going to do? I feel so old, When I was 18 - almost 30 seemed so far away and looking back, it has gone by so quickly - I'm going to make 29 the best year ever!!!

~Jarod helped me clean and vacuum my car this weekend - WOOHOO - I'm going to try my best to keep it clean.

~I entered a few things at a local consignment sale last week and ended up making $85! I love Free money - Well it seems free, because usually I just give my things away and I will continue to do that as well, but I'm going to start entering items in the consignment sales more often!!

~I didnt' realize I had so many maternity clothes. For the majority of my pregnancy, my clothes have been in storage. Well, i was able to get them yesterday and - WOW- i should have a new outfit to wear everyday until Harper's arrival - It made my day - I love clothes and I didn't have to go spend money on anything new!!!! Thanks Kate for keeping them in stoarge and for letting me borrow some of your clothes as well!!!

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Did SE tell you that when she came to visit last weekend we sat around trying to think of a middle name for Harper? I figure if I can't think of a name my own child, I might as well name someone else's!

- Harper Elise (that was one of our favorites)

- Harper Elizabeth

- Harper Caroline

- Harper Olivia

- Harper Grace (I know, I know, the whole monogram thing ... just put big H's on everything instead of her monogram!)

- Harper Brooklyn (to be similar to Lani)

- Harper Claire

OK, I'm running out of ideas now ... Good luck!