Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Decision Has Been Made...I think!

Harper Linley Allen - Does she have a middle name? It's beginning to look like we have made a decision!!! There is actually a story behind her middle name! A very long time ago, ok not that long ago, I was playing softball! My dad was filling in for my coach one day and I hit my very first homerun at Linley park - It's a memory I have of my dad and a great story to tell Harper one day. With Lani and Dax, I just wasn't ready to name them anything that reminded me of my dad - thought it might just be too hard. It was something I really wanted to do this time and it was hard to come up with a girl name that made me feel connected to him, and one day this one just hit me!! So Harper Linley Allen it is!!!

5 comments:

The Burleys said...

PERFECT! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! - Jason

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

That is such a sweet way to preserve a memory of your father. I know Harper will love hearing this story told to her over and over.

Melena Sjoberg said...

I like it :)

Laura said...

That's sweet! And it sounds nice, too! I thinks it's such a special way to honor and remember your dad!