Monday, March 15, 2010

~Weekend~

Wow - What a busy weekend he had!!

Friday - Well this was our only down time of the weekend! We cooked a frozen pizza and watched movies all night! Two of the movies included Elmo's Potty Time, and Barbie:The Princess and The Pauper.

Saturday - Early to rise - Jarod left to help make sandwiches for the soup kitchen around 7ish, mommy, Lani and Dax sleep until about 8 - get up and get ready - Deliver food to soup kitchen - Lani was a little stand offish this week, but Dax jumped in to help!! Lani and I attended a Birthday party for a little boy in her class at Toadily Fun, and I have to say it was "toadily fun" and a great place for a party. Lani did embarrass me, by telling her friend that he could keep the gift, but her mommy needed to take the bag home, because she likes to reuse them - HA - it makes me laugh now, but it was embarrassing then. Jarod and Dax pick us girls up and we head to Hayley Hix's Birthday Party - Of course the kids have a great time playing together! We did head home for about an hour and a half, but then head back out to eat with some friend at Matty's downtown to Celebrate My Birthday - which actually wasn't until Monday. After Matty's we head back over to the Hix's to play some Wii Bowling. We also kept our kids up way too late, but hey, it doesn't happen too often!

Sunday - We are suffering a little, due to our busy Saturday and loosing an hour of sleep. We had the hardest time trying to wake up Lani and Dax, so we decide to let them sleep and J heads to church without us. Jarod gets home and gives me my birthday present - of course he was talked into it:) It's a great new camera and I love it!!! We then head to the Chastain's to celebrate little Gavin turning 1!!!! Lani was completely grouchy, so we leave early! I didn't want her to be the kid that was driving everyone crazy! We did go to Scoops for some Yummy Ice Cream and put Lani in a much better mood!! We head home for about an hour, try to take a nap, but my mom kept calling me, so no nap for me. We then head to my mom's house for some yummy lasagna and to celebrate my Birthday once again - We get home I decide Lani and Dax have nothing to wear to school on Monday, so I attempt to wash clothes, watch the last 30 minutes of Desperate Housewives, then head to bed. I forgot to put my clean clothes in the dryer, so Lani ans Dax still had nothing to wear - Had to throw something together, but it was ok!

So here it is Monday - Happy Birthday to me!!! Crazy Day at work, went to get my oil changed - ended up having to buy 4 new tires; however, my car feels new again! Ate Mexican tonight with in-laws to celebrate B-day, did a little shopping at Ross, now wondering why I'm blogging and not curled up in my bed -

Wow - What a Weekened :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

I wish I had known it was your birthday! Sorry it's late but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day! Sounds like you had lots of fun and can't wait to see some new pics from your new camera!