Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesday was hot!  Harper and I went shopping, because she wasn't happy on the beach, but Lani and Dax played and played on the beach.  I came back to this.  Two kids, peacefully sleeping!!


After my shopping trip, I decided I needed a quick snack.  An Orange Breeze milkshake hit the spot.  And guess what it was happy hour, so it was half price - which made it even better.  I might even get another one today!!


We didn't go anywhere last night.  We stayed in, ordered pizza from Hungry Howie's, then let the kids play on the beach and in the pool again!  Oh and took pics on the lifeguard stand!


2 comments:

Laura said...

I love how Lani is holding her "beach cat" in the pic! Too cute!

Laura said...

I love how Lani is holding her "beach cat" in the pic! Too cute!