Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4.......

C-L-E-M-S-O-N-T-I-G-E-RRRRR-S, FIGHT TIGERS, FIGHT TIGERS, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
is ANYONE ELSE READY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON?  Well, I am now officially READY!!!
Saturday, I attended The Ladies Football Clinic and it was so much fun.  Not only did we have a great time, but it was a chance to raise money for Dabo's Foundation and learn about cancer research and breast cancer.  This was my first time at the clinic, but I will definitely be back next year. 


Tiger Time! 

Jenna 

My Friend, Jen's, camera.  Her digital camera died and she found this in a drawer at her house.  It made me giggle that she still had one of these. 

Locker Room 

My Aunt Carol, who isn't really my aunt. :) 

Yeah, not really sure why I thought this was a good idea.  This helmet was smelly.


This is Bobby.  Bobby reminded us all day that we needed to hustle and not take pictures while walking. 

The player is Tony Steward.  We learned all the steps it took to recruit him and then we got to meet him and ask him questions.  Recruiting was my favorite topic that day.  Learning about offense was OK, but not my fave.  Defense really taught me a lot.  I learned about safety's and how they can trick the offense.  I actually began to understand plays and what the X's and O's mean when it is written on paper.  I was proud of myself. :)

1 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so ready for football season to start up!