Monday, July 11, 2011

This post....

.....is completely random!  You have been warned! :) A lot has been going on since my last post and the NKOTBSB concert.  So much, that I haven't had a chance to blog! 

We have spent, like most of our summer's, a lot of time at the pool or at the lake.  The weekend of the fourth was basically a pool/lake weekend and it wore us out!  The kids love it and it was a fun weekend.  Jarod also put new flooring down in our living room, which I LOVE,  so he was really the exhausted one. 

Lake time - Watching the fireworks in Clemson! 

Fun on the tube!! 

I told you everyone was tired!  She takes the best naps on the boat - even in the life jacket.  Lucky for us, she doesn't seem to mind the life jacket and doesn't fuss when we put it on her! 

Lani took this pic, which turned out pretty good. 

Who is this baby??  Well, I have a new role in my life - I'm an aunt and this is my niece - Haley Parker Forrest.  She was born 7-11-11 and weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces.  She is super cute!!!

0 comments: