Monday, July 18, 2011

~Lani~

In less than a MONTH, my Lani Bug, will attend her first day of kindergarten.  Where has the time gone.  Is she ready - Oh yes!  And pumped up!  Am I ready - Yes and No. I have my moments, but everything is going to be fine.  My cousin, Wendy, is a 6th grade teacher at Lani's new school, so at least someone familiar is going to be close by.  Not that it matter's to Lani, who thinks she is 15 instead of 5! :) So what's going on with Lani these days.....
-She is an awesome big sister.  At times, she does get annoyed with her younger siblings, that it quickly passes.  She loves them both so much!
-She would rather lay out in the sun on a beach towel than swim in the pool.  She does swim, she just likes to get her tan on too.
-She can clean her own room!  This might sound crazy, but it's important when there are two others that haven't mastered this skill yet.
-Lani loves Taylor Swift, iCarly, the song "Country Girls Shake It For Me" (I can't believe I just admitted that on here)
-Lani says the sweetest prayers at night and usually doesn't leave anyone or their scratches, bruises or sick dogs out of her prayers.
-Lani takes her bible everywhere in her purse.  She says she learned at VBS that she needs to pray and read her bible. 
-Lani has decided that she doesn't want to take dance again next year.  She has decided that she might try baton.  Why?  Because she doesn't think she will have to move her legs as much.   Oh my. 




0 comments: