Saturday, August 20, 2011

~5k, 4k, 2k~

My kiddos are growing up! I can't believe Lani is now a kindergartner!  She loves school and is anxious to get there everyday!  She even walked in all by herself on the second day.  Of course, I did have my cousin Wendy, waiting for her at the door, in case she got lost. :)




Dax skipped 3k this year and had his first day of 4k at Covenant Christian Academy.  He has a November birthday and will be 4 soon.  He was ready for 4k.  Dax loves school too.  Recess and lunch are his favorite parts of the day :)  Dax also loves baseball and I couldn't get him to take a normal pic.  He had to pretend he was was playing baseball.  :)

Off to 2k!  My little Harper, is now in my class at Covenant!  She had a bad hair day on the first day of school, so she is looking a little rough.  She has had a great first week at school.  She hasn't gotten upset with sharing her mommy with her friends at all! 


Her bookbag is bigger than her!

The first week of school, wore us out.  But we are happy to get back on a schedule.  Happy New School Year Everyone!!

1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Can I just say that I remember when there was just a Lani...and she was tiny and bald. Oh my how time flies.