Thursday, August 25, 2011

~Friend Friday~


It has been forever since I did a "Friend Friday" post.  I didn't mean to be so slack, I guess I just haven't been blogging on Friday, or I had other stuff to say.  This week's "Friend Friday" is all about........My MOM!!  Mom, Gina, Gigi's....You can call her whatever you want :)  Not only is she my mom, but I consider her one of my best friends!  We have been through a lot together, and yes we argue at times and don't always see eye to eye.  But I can always count on her to be honest with me and tell me the truth - even if it is somethinng I don't want to hear.  Since I was little, she has always been there for me and supported me in everything I have ever been involved with.  It is also her 52nd Birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!  I love you!  Thanks for everything you have ever done for me!  I hope you have an awesome day! 




1 comments:

gina said...

thank you for a sweet blog. you are very special to me.
I love you,
momma