Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~Sweet Prayers~

Tonight, Dax made me giggle a little while we were saying his prayers.  When I asked him what he wanted to pray for tonight, he immediately said "mommy, first you always need to say Thank You to Jesus because he died on the cross for me."  (Such a sweet smart boy!) I told him he was absolutely right and ask if there was anything or anyone he wanted to pray for.  He said, "Well, my three brothers live at my old house and one of them fell in the dirt and broke his arm." I reply with that's nice Dax, but why don't we pray for your 2 sisters, that are real.  He corrected me by saying his brother's were real and that one had really broken his arm.  As we begin to pray, he stops me and says, I forgot about my dog mommy.  My Doggy has a broken leg, we have to pray for my dog!  So why did I giggle - Because Dax definitely does not have any brothers or a dog.  Oh how I love this child and his wild imagination. 

0 comments: