Monday, February 2, 2009

Allen Update....

-Friday night we helped out with the Youth lock-in at Church. So much fun with so little sleep....I actually did sleep a little, Jarod didn't sleep at all. Lani stayed as well and had tons of fun....
-No naps on Saturday, off to a baby shower, then Wal-Mart Scavenger Hunt with the college and Career! That was a lot of fun too. You can see some of our pics on facebook. Amber and I should have been the grand prize winners, but Jarod is so competitive and we now share the title :)
-Sunday, time for church....and a lazy afternoon! However, I had two children with fevers! But I couldn't take their temperature's because both of the thermometer's were broken! Sunday night Lani and Dax both woke up and had to cuddle with mommy and daddy before being moved back to their bed.
So today has not gotten any better! I had to pay for two separate visits at the doctor's office. I was given six prescriptions, with a total of $60 at the pharmacy. Well I get home and decided I would catch up on some laundry...and guess what...A BROKEN WASHING MACHINE!!!! I know it is going to get better!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

oh my goodness Ansley! I hate that you are having such a rough day! But, you are right...things WILL get better! :) Love ya!

The McConnell Clan said...

Six prescriptions!!! Holy cow! I am so sorry! What did they have? I hope they are feeling better now!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Dontcha hate those kind of Mondays! At least you have a positive outlook. :)