Friday, February 27, 2009

I have to brag about my Jeep Purchase! Lani's first question, when we were talking about her turning 3, was can I drive a pink car and pick up all my friends. Lani begged and begged for a pink car. After pricing them, I had decided that Lani would not be getting a pink car. However, I was talking about how much she wanted the car, and Lani's Sunday School teacher said she had one she would sell me. So, we got the Jeep for $30!!! It is in really good shape. Lani absolutely loves her new pink car!!!


Playing dress up in her new dress up clothes...She was in "Rockstar" mode..



Princess time...Lani thinks these pink gloves are the greatest thing ever!!!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Happy Birthday Lani!!! The pictures are so cute and the cake is awesome!!!