Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hannah Montana?!?!?!

Monday at the Doctor's office Lani decides that she wants Hannah Montana stickers. Not just one, but three Hannah Montana stickers. I showed her Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, but no it was all about Hannah Montana. I'm a little confused - How does she know who Hannah Montana is...Don't five year olds like Hannah Montana? We go to Publix and she instantly spots a Hannah Montana balloon..Which the entire store became aware, because she is yealling at the top of her lungs...Yay-Hannah Montana....I'm still confused and ask Lani...Where do you watch Hannah Montana, and she tells me that you don't watch Hannah Montana, and that you listen to her sing. Ok, so maybe they listen to her music at daycare, which is better than Puff Daddy or Marilyn Manson...So we get home and I'm flipping through the channels and she spots...Hannah Montana, but after 2 minutes she is ready to watch Diego! I was excited, because she is only 2..Well, she will be 3 in a few weeks, but I'm just not ready for Hannah Montana. I'm sure she is a nice girl and her show is great, but I'm not in that mode yet. I like that she watches Dora,Diego, Wonder Pets and all of those shows. I guess I'm sad because she is growing up so quickly...Hopefully Hannah can wait a few more years!!!!

1 comments:

The McConnell Clan said...

Yeah I caught Alyssa singing a few bars from " The best of both worlds" and was like WHAT! They catch on very quickly, not sure how but they are always listening!