Tuesday, September 15, 2009

.....All By Myself...

-Well, I am out of town for a work training....Kind-of lonely in my hotel room by myself....At least I have made friends and will have someone to go to dinner with tonight. I am missin J, L, and D a lot....I'm ready to go home.

-Headed to Carowinds on Saturday for Christian Music Day with Transmission!!! Transmission is the college and career ministry at our church....love it and all the people there!! They are all awesome. Super pumped about Carowinds!!!

-Lani and Dax are learning so much at their new school!!! Dax is talking a lot better, he is doing some animal sounds and naming his body parts. Lani - WOW!!! She has completely learned the Pledge of Allegiance (they don't even do it in class, on in Chapel on Wednesday's), she is bringing home books and learning sight words...And she is reading small books!!! I know that it is probably memorization, but hey isn't that kind-of what reading is!!! I'm very impressed! They both love being there and I believe this in one of the best day care decisions that J and I have ever made!!!

-I'm loving the fact that we upgraded out directv again!!! Loving some TLC, ESPN and "Made" on MTV....

0 comments: