Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's That Time Of Year Again!!!

Football Season! We love it! In our house, this is a very exciting time of year!!!

Lani and Dax waiting for the game to begin!

Ivy and Lani

Watching the game! Let me tell you, Dax watched the entire game! He did so good and it was like he knew what he was watching! Growing up, My mom, dad and I went to Pendleton Games every week! This would have absolutely made my dad's day that Dax was so interested in this football game. It will be eight years in October since my dad passed away. I can handle a lot of things emotionally about him; however, walking into that stadium and looking at that field and knowing how much he enjoyed being there, gets to me every year! Even though I get a little teary eyed, I love this memory!




Lani wanted to go see the bulldog, and then when she gets down there, she decided to act like she was scared of him!



Her hair bow is actually the same as the cheerleaders. The funny thing - The hair bow is bigger than her pony tail!





0 comments: