Friday, September 25, 2009

~A Big Suprise~

Well, for the second month in a row, my period has been late. I really thought last month that I was pregnant; however, I took two pregnancy test and they were both negative. So this month rolls around and once again - I'm late. I didn't think I was pregnant - there's no way that could happen!!! Well I had a pregnancy test left over from last month, so out of the blue, I thought I would take it. Jarod had no idea that I was upstairs doing this by the way - I had not even mentioned to him that I was late. We got a POSITIVE Result very quickly. So yes, I am pregnant with baby #3! It was a complete surprise, but a good surprise!!! I go to the doctor October 14Th! I'm obviously not very far along, but I couldn't keep this a secret!!!!

6 comments:

The Burleys said...

Congratulations! We're happy for you guys! Sending big hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

Along with big hugs if anyone would like to send big donations to the Allen Clan Foundation, it would be appreciated.

Sugar and Spice said...

Did Jarod leave that last post? I am so happy for you guys. Ya'll are great parents! Love ya!

Ansley said...

Pretty sure Jarod left the comment about donations!!!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
YAY!!! I'm so excited for yall!!!

The McConnell Clan said...

Ansley and J-Rod that is so awsome! Yall are such a great family and adding one more is just gonna be triple fun! I am so happy for you and I just know that God will supply ALL your needs!