Monday, September 7, 2009

Fight Tigers, Fight Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight

Like I have mentioned in previous post, we are a football lovin family!!! We didn't have tickets to Saturday's game, but that didn't' keep us away from the pre-game festivities! We just couldn't stay away!!! Dax would say "Go Tigers!" and Lani would cheer to anyone we passed - 1,2,3,4 -Fight, Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight - She hasn't gotten the C-L-E-M-S-O-N-T-I-G-E-RRRR-S part conquered yet!



Dax waiting on the Tiger Walk to begin!!

I think he looks so big in this picture!!!

My little Cheerleader!!!


Lani and Brett!



Dax and Brett





C.J. Spiller




DABO!!!


Of course, Lani is not shy - It was her idea to take a pic with this girl!!!



Danny Ford and Dax!! For those of you that don't know - Danny Ford was the coach of the 1981 National Championship Team!!! I think Dax is upset because he isn't our coach anymore :)



Willie Korn - Thought everyone might enjoy looking at this picture!!!!










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I Love all the pictures but the one of Willy Korn is my favorite!!! Even though he didn't do so great in the game he is still so good to look at!!! :)