Thursday, April 8, 2010

~Busy Weekend~

We had a really busy, but exciting weekend! Just thought I would share a few photos! I was off Friday and Monday, so I basically stayed home those two days and let the kids just play outside and have fun. Saturday - My mom, Lani, Emily and I went to the Spring Jubilee, had lunch at a yummy Bar B Q restaurant, and did a little shopping. My mom did buy two pair of shoes and a bag of skittle at Shoe Carnival for $11 - What a great deal!! Lani and I headed home to pick up Jarod and Dax and went to Barrett's Place for Asher's 2nd birthday! We went home, dyed Easter eggs with the Hix's and Jenna and watched a little basketball. And of course Sunday was a non-stop day as well!!! I hope all of you had a great Easter!!

Lani at Barrett's Place

Lan iwas so excited to get her face painted!


Playing with Emma!














Happy Easter - Jarod does not do very well with a camera and a flash! He can never keep himself from blinking!







This would be Dax saying "Cheeeeeesssseeeee"






Dax found an egg!!








Happy Birthday Asher!!









Love this pic!!!











1 comments:

Susan Isbell said...

Precious photos. I especially love the first one of Lani looking through the window at the playground.